He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

SOAKING

No matter what I do this morning I just can’t seem to get rid of the idea of writing about this subject that came to me a couple of hours ago.  So, here I am sharing my views on this and the fact that I do soak now and then for a few minutes up to even 30 minutes or longer.  What’s the reason(s) that I do it?  To spend quality time with God, to surrender to the Holy Spirit, to stop and focus on the right things, to stop and “smell the roses”, to just say “woe”, etc… I started to list them and then realized there are numerous reasons and why not?  I mean, He is God and spending quality time with Him can definitely be no less than beneficial.

How do I do this?  Well, I’m normally in my desk chair in my computer room/studio so I sit back and relax, arms on the rests, palms facing upward and I listen to some good Christian music such as, to suggest just a few:

          Not Alone              Red
          Holy                      Matt Gilman
          Our Great God       Todd Agnew
          Baptize My Heart   Misty Edwards


And there are many, many other awesome songs to soak to, or you might even do a search at www.google.com for the word “soaking” and do some of your own research.  This has been very beneficial to me in my growth as a Christian.

One of my favorites that I have found quite beneficial to my own health and well being is Light of Your Face by Misty Edwards.  :


May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment