He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Premise for My Artwork - Faith Based? 2010

"Most of my artwork is inspired by our Creator's Complexity in that He created each one of us so unfathomable that one has to look many times over to see every aspect of each and every one of us! I appreciate that uniqueness and value those who dare to be who God created them to be! I hope you enjoy my art and appreciate that I also include a bit of whimsy as me being who I was created to be! I don't expect you to love it all but I hope you find something that you can appreciate." - this is from the
"About" on my page on Facebook.


I had someone compliment me, saying that they loved my faith-based artwork. What is faith-based artwork? I had to think about it and I actually consider all of mine to be faith-based. The reason for this is that  I don't make a piece of artwork that He isn't consulted with during every step of the process. He is my constant companion in life so why would I not include Him in this gift He has given me? I believe I am truly blessed by this. So, I don't know what you'd call it if not faith-based? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment