He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

We Serve an Awesome God – Gotta Give a Testimony

I have just got to give a testimony! Most of you know that I have been in recovery from a major (supposed terminal) illness for 10 years now. I used to have some awful chronic painful spells until I went off of the wheat last year and that brought them down to maybe 5% of what they used to be. 

Since I started this “Relentless” class in church about 6 weeks ago I had been having more pain than normal and this morning was just almost unbearable. I sometimes get on the floor to alignment my back (stretch, etc.) and could just barely make it down there, moaning and groaning all the way. (The only way I know how to explain it is that I feel like I'm burning from head to toe...like I'm on fire!)  We went to church and when I hit the pew I sang the first worship song fighting back the tears. I pleaded with the Lord within the song as my eyes welled up.
Next we were passed out the elements for Communion. As I sat holding them all of a sudden I thought “where’d the pain go?” Suddenly all of the pain had left and as I type this, I have had no more pain reliever and I’m fully out of pain still! Hallelujah!

Just thought I might share a song that our worship team led us in this morning that was already a favorite of mine by Kim Walker-Smith.  I hope you all enjoy it:  



May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment