He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

GOD SPEAKS TO US

I keep being returned to this subject for some reason. There must be someone out there that needs to hear about it. He speaks to us any way that we will listen. He provides for all our needs in this way, too. I am a person who values my uniqueness, so it seems that He speaks to me in all different ways that I enjoy. Don’t put anything past Him and question all things…listen and be alert…watch, walk with Him. Just always be open to His voice! Don’t be afraid! He can truly be your best friend…not just someone to pray to once or twice a day, but there always. 


Philippians 4:19 “And my God will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”

Matthew 18:20b “I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

James 4:8a “Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you”

This morning I awoke with a very old song going through my head. “Michael Row Your Boat Ashore” so when I got up I looked it up on the computer. It is a black spiritual from the 1800’s that slaves used to sing. So I thought slaves? But I am free through Jesus Christ. This is how He speaks to me. With different things that I never would have thought about or words that I don’t use and even have to look up the meaning. He brings the scriptures to mind throughout my day and when I write.

I am on much medication now that knocks me out yet still not enough to kill the pain, etc…that wakes me up so I don’t sleep many hours at a time. I fell asleep on the dining table after I got up and when I awoke this song was playing in my head, that I ended up using in my tip-in. 


                                            


Which ended me at John 8:36, which I journaled and am sharing below.




God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment