He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Healing Amongst Many – 2011 + UPDATE 2013


Thanks to the Lord I have been healed of much.  I truly have trouble hearing people putting limits on what God can do because I know I was saved at 13 but had no clue as to His un-limitless power until I was arrested for selling LSD at 28 and I rededicated my life to Him. I had no doubts that I was a Christian with a Christian upbringing but there was so much concentration on ritual and condemnation and not on God’s love, God’s power, God’s mercy, etc.   I’ve shared about finding this scripture: 

 

*Romans 2:4 “Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?”

Over and over again He has healed me mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and of which so much has happened that I’m not quite sure where to start. It would take much more time to write than I have time to do, that’s for sure. He has healed me from old hurtful memories, lesions in my brain, epilepsy, and every month or two I find some other malady that has left me!  He is forever at work restoring to me the years that the locusts ate 

 

*Joel 2:25a “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten,” 

 

But, I do believe I am to share about the His healing from fear of which I had many 

 

*1 John 4:18 “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.”

 

I had so very much fear in my life that once again, I hardly know where to start. I know that I had several that had been manifested as actual phobias to the point where I was at a meeting for Christian artists and when we went around the room and had to just give our names and a little about ourselves my heart thumped loudly and as it was my turn, my view of the room changed to fog and faces flying at me out of this fog.  This happened just a few years ago even after our move to Florida and I was unsure about what to do about it.  That was a horrifying experience for me that nearly led me to believe that I had some kind of mental disorder (not that God couldn’t heal me anyway but it was that awful).

I had a fear of speaking in front of people for as long as I could remember.  When I prayed as a child (4-5 or so years old) I was chastised for not doing it right which is where I believe this whole fear started. A child should never be chastised for not praying right but:

 

*Ephesians 6:4 “And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord."

Not long after this experience with the other artists, I was prayed for at church.  


The following day it came time to bless our lunch and I quickly offered to say the prayer with no fear involved whatsoever and I noticed a big difference in how I felt.

It wasn’t until a few months or even a year or later (May, 2009) that I noticed a other differences.  I’d had a tremendous fear of heights since I was a child and nearly had a fatal fall.  This day we were at an amusement park on the sky ride and I looked down and instead of seeing the ground swimming and awkward beneath us, I SAW THE ACTUAL GROUND!  I remarked over and over about this as it’d been a good 40 years since I’d been higher up and looked down seeing the ground with any kind of normalcy!  I also rode rides along with a couple of larger roller coasters that day!

After sharing the fact that I was riding roller coasters with our pastor he asked me if I would give a testimony to that fact in church.  It took me a little work to get up the gumption to doing it. I realized that *“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Phil. 4:13 and went ahead with setting it up for Father’s day of that year.  And, I DID IT!  I got up in front of our entire congregation on Sunday morning and I had another showing of God’s healing power in my life.  I looked out into that congregation and saw many people smiling back at me.  I saw the people instead of heads flying at me!  HALLELUJAH & PRAISE THE LORD!

And, I have spoken in front of the congregation a couple of times since that day! I continue to move forward on a daily basis with the Lord!  He is the strength of my life.  I know that with Him, all that He places before me, I can do because of:


*Mark 9:23 “Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

*Mark 10:27 “But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.””

   

UPDATE 2013:  I am still learning & growing without fear!  I continually thank and praise the Lord with each new place that I visit alone (which I never did growing up or even as an adult).  And, it gets easier and easier.  I believe that God showed me that I am healed of fear and now it’s up to me to believe it and step out in FAITH with God!  I can do all things!



    And, I just believe that I’m supposed to share one of my favorite songs with you today…please enjoy this video:



May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment