He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST SHARE & UPDATE - A MUST READ

YESTERDAY’S PRAYER REQUEST:  “Hello!  I just realized that even more than prayers for the procedure that I feel the need for are the prayers for my adjustment to having teeth again and adjustment to the plate.  I haven’t had the means of talking correctly for more than 10 years so I’m a bit apprehensive right now and I’ll be honest, scared!  No matter how much I tell myself the truth, quoting scripture and all, I’m still fearful!

Thank you all for your prayers!  XOXOXOXO”

UPDATE:  Oh my…thank you, Lord!  Just had to share that I was sitting here and it kept coming to mind to read this little devotional that I have by Sarah Young who also wrote “Jesus Calling” which I loved.  This one is called “Dear Jesus”  and you will see how much this goes along with my urgent prayer request from yesterday (typing it helps me to drive it into my mind, too):

“Instead of striving for a predictable, safe lifestyle, seek to know Me in greater depth and breadth.  I want to make your life a glorious adventure, but you must stop clinging to old ways.

Dear Jesus,
        You know how ambivalent my heart is.  I long for the glorious adventure that a life abandoned to You can be.  At the same time I cling to old ways, because change frightens me.  I feel safest when my life is predictable and things seem to be under control.  Help me break free and discover the adventures You have planned for me.

Beloved the greatest adventure is knowing Me superabundantly, discovering how wide and long and high and deep is My Love for you.  The Power of My Vast Love can feel overwhelming.  That is why Many people choose to limit their knowledge of Me, keeping Me at a safe distance.  How that grieves Me!  People settle for mediocrity because it feels more comfortable.  However, they continue to battle fear.  Only My Love is strong enough to break the hold that fear has on you.  A predictable lifestyle may feel safer, but it can shield you from what you need most of all…Me!

When unexpected events shake up your routines, rejoice.  This is exactly what you need to wake you up and point you toward Me.  Recognize that you are on the threshold of a new adventure, and that I will be with you every step of the way.  As we venture out together, cling tightly to My hand.  The more you abandon yourself to Me, the more exuberantly you can experience My Love.


And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.  Ephesians 3:17-18

There is no fear in love.  But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made perfect in love.  1John 4:18

My soul clings to you, your right hand upholds me. Psalm 63:8”


I must also share that yesterday I shared with a friend that the one thing that can set off anger in me is being interrupted.  It doesn’t bother me like it once did, but it still can get to me.  I can also sit here feeling bored when I’ve got plenty to do, I just want more out of life…that’s Him!

 Also, on Sunday, during the Boldness sermon exercise I shared in church that God is calling me to fasting and pressing in closer to Him.  I bawled when I read this!  We certainly serve an awesome God!  Hoping that this is some small way, blesses your day, too!

Thanks for the prayers, and notes, too!  XOXOXOXOXO"


May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment