He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Prayer Request - Book of blog entries & other short writings?

          So, I am inspired to write this today in hopes that I may find others who are interested who will partner with me in prayer regarding this endeavor.  I have had this come to mind for a good two years now, along with a title “A Mosaic of Me”.  I worked on a cover but have never come up with one that I was totally happy with.  I believe if I am supposed to move forward with this at this time that the book will be comprised of these blog entries along with any other short writings in the archives of my documents on my computer.  Please partner with me in prayer regarding this and if you will, any comments after this blog entry would be greatly appreciated.  I also need prayers for wisdom for exactly what this book should hold and for the cover and what publisher I should go to with this, along with the motivation, direction and time to work on it!  I would also welcome always accept any other prayers that you may be willing to offer up for me.  Thank you!

*Mark 11:24
"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."

*Matthew 21:22
"And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”


*Matthew 18:19
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven."


         This video share is from one of my favorite albums from 1998 by Rebecca St. James called "Pray".  I was shocked to see how old it was.  Saw her in concert twice in the 90's.  Very suited to this blog entry asking for prayer!  Enjoy!




May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

2 comments: