He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Video Share - Must See - This may change your life!

This video is something that everyone must see/listen to!  Several years ago my pastor gave everyone in the church a CD (with permission) and told us all if they would listen to it at least once per day for 21 days (takes 21 days to form a habit) that it could be life changing.  I listened to it 2-3 times a day.  Once you truly start to get the contents of this video, it will be life changing.  I've been walking with the Lord for 24 years now (since rededication) and this morning while listening to it to share it with a friend, it still made me cry!  If you are thinking about accepting Jesus as your personal savior, this is just a part of what you'll receive and He wants you to have it!  If you are wondering what this life is truly about, then you must check it out!

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment