He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Health Update - Please keep praying

Good Morning everyone!  Grace and peace to you from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ!

Just thought I might share with you a little health update.  I am improving and able to write a little but still in the sling.   The Rotator Cuff surgery was on August 27th.  I had a follow-up visit with my doctor on September 11th.  He made my next appointment for 3 months later but I'm believing God for healing me up before that.  My doctor ordered 6 weeks of occupational therapy and told me that I have to wear the sling for that amount of time, too, unless I am home and down on the couch.  Then I can sit with the sling off.

So, I am typing with the sling which makes it a little harder to do and my arm still gets tired a bit more easily.

I have several ideas in my mind to write but I need to ask you all to grant me a little patience in getting them out since some is a little longer and harder for me to take the typing time.  Still finding if I don't get some downtime that I end up quite sore the following day so I'm rather stuck right now!

Thank you for your loyalty and patience!

May God bless you all abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment