He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

He Just Keeps it Coming – Romans 8:28



*Romans 8:28 (NKJV) “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”

And, I want to see that in a different Bible version!

*Romans 8:28 (The Message) “That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

 

We had an Evangelist at our church last week and I was able to be there the first evening of it.  For the first time in literally years I felt more comfortable in my skin.  I even felt thinner!  I was just having an awesome time during worship!  I felt ecstatic…”Yay God”! 

 

And the next day I awoke, knowing that God was showing me that it was time.  After 2.5 years in bed, numerous healings, and 10 years of recovery, He was showing me that it’s time.  It’s time to get back out in the world again.  Hallelujah!  I’ve been ecstatic!  I don’t think anyone could know how that feels unless they’d been there!  And, I’m out there with so very much more freedom in my heart! 

 

Thank and Praise the Lord!  I just shared with someone most of what I've been doing lately in black & white and I shocked myself!  Ya think?  The world disabled me but God enabled me!  Praises and prayers for His ever ongoing strength and provision!  And, I shared:  "I play Scrabble & Draw Something and nothing else (with Facebook friends) no time! Did you know I am an artist and a writer? I'm writing my 2nd book. I have 2 pages on Facebook and I write 2 blogs, too? I'm now a Youth Leader and in 2 groups of Celebrate Recovery per week!"  Didn't even add in the housework and all the selling I'm doing on E-Bay right now on top of caring for myself!  OH MY!


I'm ADD, this is how I roll - an hour here, 2 hours there.  Much more productive for me than an 8 hour day doing one thing.  This is what He made me for!  Romans 8:28 Sometimes it's darkest before the dawn, ya know?

I haven't shared much lately but I just thought of a good one to share.  I love it cause it's what I've felt since I rededicated my life to the Lord in 1988 and I've shared this sentiment numerous times...enjoy:
May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You encouraged me! Thank you for writing. I attended a revival in Olean, NY, near where I live, last week as well. Can you guess the message for the week? "It's Time" and it's "Now!" God is going to do everything he said that he's going to do! - Cole

    ReplyDelete