He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

DAY 28: HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

         
So, this whole month, along with several others I have been sharing my thankfulness for something each day. Today is Thanksgiving Day and I awake especially thankful and reminiscent!

"I am thankful for My God, Who is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to whom I am thankful for ALL THINGS great and small! He is the means from where ALL of my thankfulness and trust begins."

      *Hebrews 12:2  "looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."



I woke up yesterday morning with this song going through my head but had to run due to a doctor’s appointment so never did get to pay a whole lot of attention to it. 

Last night I had a health scare and it started me doing even more praying than I normally do. My hubby and I were up late working on food for today so I have now had very little sleep which in all honestly, ONLY causes me to trust in Him even more. He is my ROCK! I’ve shared that I lean on Him so much that I should look like I’m walking sideways!

This morning I woke up with the same song going through my head. The health scare had been resolved (PRAISE THE LORD) and I found the song lyrics to read and share while listening to the song. So profound that tears came! I just wish all of you could know from where your thankfulness begins! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

HILLSONG UNITED - OCEANS (WHERE FEET MAY FAIL) LYRICS

You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand

I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise my soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

I will call upon Your Name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine




May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment