He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Still Working on it - UPDATE

I decided to try to use this Dragon free voice app I got for my iPad mini.  So let's see how this works.  I may post something to my blog but it doesn't mean that I'm back from hiatus yet.  I'm just learning so please bear with me.  I know I cannot keep typing this or the Carpal Tunnel will just continue to get worse.  I don't really like speaking so please understand. But I do miss writing this blog

I want to Celebrate Recovery recovery last night. It has been very beneficial and I'm really committed to going weekly. This is not for people with past alcohol or drug addictions.  This is for anyone with a life controlling problem.  If you want to know more look for one in your area.  They meet all over the world.  Just look to the celebraterecovery.com for more information.

I dreamed about this meeting last night.  I remember telling someone that I don't want you to be me.  I want you to be you.  How boring would it be if we were all like?  We were all made to be individuals. And I like that!

Wow this is harder than I  thought. But much to share!  Looks like it will take getting used to!  Better find a place at in the beautiful Florida sunshine to practice this, huh?  God bless you all!  Please comment to me if you will!  Talk at you all soon!

Hmmmm...how about a video share?  This is one of my newest likes...not really my kind of music but the words are amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment