He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'M AN OVERCOMER

Hello, all!  I just had to share with you regarding some testing that I just had done.  Now, you should know that all this testing truly grates on me because I’ve gotten smacked in the face with reality several times over.  I still have a soft heart and it is easily hurt although Jesus is enough for me in so many ways.  Knowing, though, that this does produce an outlet for His miracles.  Actually, it gives me an amazing testimony that I am truly a walking, talking, breathing miracle!  He chose me to prove His power through!  Hallelujah!  I see this as a testimony that not even “the world” can dispute because with this testing comes and evaluation in black and white that can be seen with the human eye.

I just finished sharing this with someone:

“You wanted proof of a God without having to use Faith?  From a stroke that I had in 2001 at 40 years old according to testing done 2/28/14 by a Neuropsychologist I have low average motor skills in my right hand & severely impaired motor skills in my left hand yet I have been a mixed media artist since the time of illness and I type 80-90 wpm. My Neurologist claims this should be an impossibility!  I am also handicapped in many ways!  But I am a walking, talking, breathing miracle!!!”


Yes, I also have some impaired cognitive skills, hearing, attention skills, and on and on!  But, Phil. 4:13 “I can do ALL THINGS through Christ Who strengthens me!”



Still on Hiatus.  Gotta learn this Voice dictation thing before I type too much more!  It'll help me keep going and learn to speak better in the long run so just keep baring with me!  Thanks & God bless you all!

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment