He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Praying for Wisdom in Trials

I shared the following with a friend yet in the midst I realized that it would be something good to share with more people.  I hope that it blesses you!

"I was just praying for you and it came to mind to share (maybe again) about what I've learned through the book of Job and my own trials!  Satan cannot do anything unless God lets him!  When I feel stuck in a situation that just seems to suck all the joy from my life (James 1:5) I ask Him for wisdom!  He is always letting it happen for a bigger reason than I can see at the moment!  I am sharing this to help you not to condemn you!  I know you can find joy in the midst of your pain...and He's a much quicker fix than any surgery!"


James 1:2-6 "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind."



May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment