He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

BLOG UPDATE + Explanation


I believe that God has revealed to me that my purpose is a two-part one.

1. The mixed media artwork that comprises the background was inspired by a dream that I had. It is symbolic of a life lived not un-similar to my own where I kept running into dark, dingy walls but found beauty in Jesus beyond those walls.

2. The scripture added “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” James 4:8a was given to me by God as the 2nd part of my mission. It is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit that I have found the only way to achieve 1. Is by Drawing near to God.

*2 Corinthians 1:3-4"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."






May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment