He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Friday, July 24, 2015

I AM BLESSED


A few days ago I had a similar idea to this writing but I just kind of ended up blowing it off due to time constraints without even writing it down or sending the writing idea to myself. Yet, I just saw someone share on Facebook all the “perfect” things about their life that made them feel blessed and it called that writing idea to my mind again. Praying I do Him justice when sharing it!

CURSES:

  • I was given up for adoption at 18 days old.
  • I drank alcohol and did drugs for 18 years of my life.
  • I went through much abuse; physical, verbal, mental, emotional.
  • Along with all of the above, I attempted suicide 5 times, I totaled 4 cars, I went through 7 suicides of friends along with seeing other attempts, I was arrested several times along with spending 16 months in prison and on and on and on.
BLESSINGS:

  • I was adopted not only once, but twice. The first time by my adoptive parents who could not have any more kids but were given me. They thanked God for me. The second into the family of God. *Romans 8:15 “For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.””
  • I learned the power of a loving God to not only remove the longing for drugs away but to also remove all of the guilt and shame from that life that I lived that cause me to run for the alcohol, drugs, and so many more things that I’m happy to run from now! *Psalm 55:22 “Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.”
  • I was just 13 when I accepted my need for Jesus and He then became my savior. Even though I ran for another 15 years until finally slowing down enough to let Him have me, I learned so very much to share with others about why many “people” not just me, do this so that we may help them. 
Even though I felt like I was crumbling, I found a God who is so powerful that he can heal any heart, never leave me no matter how nasty I get and Who will meet my every need; not just the needs that I know I have but He goes before me.

*Matthew 6:8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.

*Isaiah 58:8 “Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.”

*Hebrews 13:5 “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.””

*Philippians 4:19 “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

AND, I am blessed because I know beyond a doubt that He exists! Let me tell ya, even though I thought that I knew that He existed all of my life, when I sat on my bed in my prison cell in 1989 and I heard Him, audibly, tell me “You are a blessing to Me, My child”, even sitting in a prison cell, I was blessed!

I AM BLESSED!

*2 Corinthians 12:10 “Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”



If you would love to know of how to live a life full of blessings today, then read, consider, and pray the following prayer:

Dear Jesus,

I want to know more of You. I want to turn away from this life that is just hurting and confusing me and come into a life with You. I believe that You died for my sins and want to live in a relationship with me forever! Show me Who You are and how I may live with You at the helm of my life!

In Jesus’ name, AMEN



May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment