He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

DEAR FRIEND/LOVED ONE - Update on Me+

I started writing this to a friend and realized that I should let more of my friends/loved ones know about what’s up with me this year and for 2016. Over the past 27 years my love for the Lord has only kept gaining momentum and on 1/1/2013 I saw that much more work needed done on my life and I let God know that I was totally surrendering ALL TO HIM (for the umpteenth time) and He could rearrange my life if He so wanted to. Within a few months my brother, Steve, introduced me to Celebrate Recovery and WOW… (http://somethingbyjuliana.blogspot.com/2013/06/celebrate-recovery.html)

No I am not moving away from CR, on the contrary, I am (and have been) letting God reorganize my life to have even more time for CR as we journey into a new year and a new chapter in my life!

In August, 2014, God moved Joe and I to Christian Retreat where He could do more intense work on me slowing down, finding His peace, and retreating even more from this fast moving world.

I am definitely being sent back out into the world with a bang, with two trips this month. First and foremost, Joe and I are celebrating 25 years of marriage, and breaking from this past with me in more intense recovery and from Joe seemingly breaking his neck to take care of us both, with a weeklong cruise. Sorry, no telephones either (Hallelujah). And, secondly with a trip to the Bahamas that Joe won from Popeyes chicken. So, Merry Christmas to you all now since we will be on the run for a month! God is so good as we have been learning much about accepting His blessings and teaching us that He’s got this…He is caring for us and meeting all of our needs! (Matt. 7:11b “…know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!””)



I don't know if I ever shared with more than one or two of you that God had been moving me to specialize in Encaustics and I have given away hundreds in art supplies! This could ONLY be a God thing since ONLY He could get me to do this when it seemed like for years I could have had a warehouse full of art supplies and still be looking for more. I will still be producing some very unique art pieces since with this medium I can play with one piece for some time.

Facebook/Blog? So far I will still have my art page (although transitioning a bit). I have closed two other pages more recently and I just announced to my group this morning that I will either be closing or turning over this group at the end of December. My blog remains and I should pick back up on its posts more regularly in 2016. Beyond this it’s one day at a time and God leads me forward. (http://somethingbyjuliana.blogspot.com/)
https://www.facebook.com/SomethingbyJuliana -

Other Writing? After years of prayer I have written my testimony with hopes to be giving it to Celebrate Recovery in the very near future. I also hope to share it on my blog. I have also written a shorter testimony at the request of our pastor regarding my healing of the CNS Vasculitis to be used at my church and I may share on my blog soon, too. I also have 3 more books started and I have got one about one third of the way finished so after the first of the year I hope to get back to it. I believe God will be using me with more speaking and writing in the not too distant future, too.



Etsy Shop? I have been in the process of a going out of business sale. It will be closing as of Saturday (12/5/15). I will have much of the artwork in storage for future endeavors. If any of you are interested, please check it out since all is 25% off now. Please don’t hesitate to make a reasonable offer. I will also combine shipping. https://www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingbyJuliana?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Housekeeping Hallelujah! We have hired bi-weekly housekeeping. It has been such a deterrent for me to improve mentally and physically, causing me more stress and physical pain than anything else. I felt as though a huge, dark cloud had lifted yesterday as they did their first cleaning. I can now be freed from such debilitating exercise to do more positive exercise along with being involved in various more uplifting activities. I know I have more healing to do in my future! Many thanks to our all-knowing God!

ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT IS AHEAD. I appreciate your prayers! The e-mails, messages, and phone calls are much appreciated, too! Please help me get back out there after 15 long years! It is time!



May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment