He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

ALL ACCORDING TO HIM


My apologies for not writing for so long. I have been in the midst of a dry spell, a walk in the desert where I never have stopped worshiping Him yet I've felt stifled, not knowing how to move forward. I have been shown in several ways that I am on His path and that He has just been telling me to "wait". This is a hard thing for me to do being ADHD. I know in many ways He has been trying to make me see something that my dad and I always had in common, that we are loved because we are His and not because of what we do.  And a lifetime of feeling this way is not easy to change but He knows that I am commited and still letting Him work on me.  I love the new tank top that I just got:  
.                                                                  

And, as we have just returned from another cruise, I am always praying and still seeing that His direction for me has just been to "wait".


*Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!"

*Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

I don't think all that is thought to be negative, is! This morning during the hustle and bustle of disembarkation from our cruise ship I was in some unexpected pain along with an unusual "fog-like" feeling. I can be a "dufus" (our term) when on pain pills so I refrained from taking them when going through the port of Miami. I, of course, lashed out at God wondering why He was letting me feel like this when in such a mess of people and a very uncomfortable situation. I am now several hours passed all of that & thanking God that He got me through it all with no problems AND due to that "fog-like" state I know that all of that mess at the port I will not even remember in a few days! God got me through a very unpleasant situation fully unscathed, yet I was looking to the very moment instead of just trusting God, despite this negative feeling, He was using it for my good.

*Proverbs 3:5,6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your heart."

He is still working on me, teaching me, and will be until the day that I join Him in heaven.

Even though I think I have shared this song twice before (at least) it comes to mind to share it again:


May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment