He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Friday, October 14, 2016

FEELING ALONE IN YOUR FAITH?

This is one that I can truly share from experience.  I went from first spending hours upon hours alone in a prison cell to spending hours upon hours in a sick bed, then on to still spending days, nights and then some alone in our apartment while my husband was working.  

First and foremost, God says that He will not leave nor forsake us in His word.

*Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”"

And, my favorite which are said by Jesus, Himself: 

*John 14:25-27 “I’m telling you these things while I’m still living with you. The Friend, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send at my request, will make everything plain to you. He will remind you of all the things I have told you. I’m leaving you well and whole. That’s my parting gift to you. Peace. I don’t leave you the way you’re used to being left—feeling abandoned, bereft. So don’t be upset. Don’t be distraught." (The Message)


And, this morning I was sharing this Christian concert with someone and I realized how it made me feel and I believe God was urging me to share it with you.  In watching this, Winter Jam from a few years back came to mind.  We had quite a few of us together at it but that was nothing as compared to the other 22,000 people (mostly youth) that were there.  I still get encouraged thinking about it.  It was one of the most marvelous experiences of my life.  Worship has never been the same to me.  And watching this video this morning along with the song's words I was just in awe.  I wasn't awake but a few minutes when I had tears of joy running!  Think you're alone in this Christian walk?  Or, even think you're amongst just a few?  Need some encouragement?  Need some enlightenment?  And just think, this concert is but one of Many!  So, quit feeling alone and get up and do something about it!  Share Jesus with all you can!  And if you still feel alone, pray!  Tell Him about it!   Here it is:  Passion - Even So Come (Live) ft. Kristian Stanfill (Make sure to click down in the right corner of this video to view it full screen!)

                              

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment