He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Love One Another

I truly believe the Lord showed me to reflect on the one thing that I remember the most from our church service this morning. To make this even more incredible is that I believe the Lord led me to read 1 John on day towards the end of last week. A young man in our church (who I believe is called to be an evangelist) stood up in the church service today and shared 1 John 3:16 "By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren."! Loving one another is so important that I've truly believed that God has shown me that love is the most important factor of sharing on Facebook. Then, I just shared this verse with some friends Romans 2:4a "knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?"! When I rededicated my life to the Lord, it was His vast goodness and love that drew me! We must reach out to others in the same way that God has reached out to us! This is the way they will see His love! Luke 11:33 " “No one, when he has lit a lamp, puts it in a secret place or under a basket, but on a lampstand, that those who come in may see the light."

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share!  I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!


No comments:

Post a Comment