He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

SHARE & ONGOING PRAYER REQUEST!

     I sent out the following share and prayer request this morning to some friends of mine and wanted to also share this with my blog followers, etc... since I love and cherish you all so much!

     "Good Morning! This morning I got the cart before the horse, so to speak, and started working on a project on my computer and then realized I’d forgotten to do the most important thing – seek God in prayer and ask for agreement and prayer support in this endeavor. Wow…how absolutely stupid of me! So, here I am to explain and ask for some prayer support! Much love to you all & thank you for reading my share & request!

     To explain, first of all I don’t know if all of you know what I do. I not only minister to many others on Facebook but I also have an Etsy.com shop where I sell my art and some vintage items also. And, I also sell on E-Bay. I have been doing this on and off since about 2004 but now I believe that God has been leading me in a direction to sell more and more (my art, vintage items, etc…) for a couple of years now and I thoroughly enjoy doing this. Now, I am seeing that it not only helps us some financially but it is also an outlet to share Jesus with others. Being my point, up until now I have not had the means to share the Lord with others as much as I’d like. I believe that more recently the Lord has touched my heart to reach out in a more significant means. I am now working on designing a small 2 part booklet to not only thank the buyers for their purchase(s) and ongoing support (as I now have some repeat buyers) but also to share a short writing (not sure exactly what as yet) and a prayer for salvation. I know the front of it will be a smaller spiritually oriented artwork by me.

     Along with all of this, Joe and I are both involved in projects to promote and glorify our Lord through the internet, websites, blogs, etc… (And I’m ecstatic) Joe is venturing to reach out to others to save through couponing to be able to give more to others. And, I am finally soon working on a website with whatever the Lord shows me. I believe you all know that He is my master and I more often feel like I’m just along for the ride! So, His will be done in all of this.

     All of this not only involves our intellect and the means of computer access but also our home to be accessible in an organized means to orchestrate these projects which can mean getting rid of even more than I have in the past few months to make room in our small house.

      So, I would fully appreciate your prayer support in all of this, if you would be willing to give it! I’m excited and see our household finally moving in a more appropriate direction for we who are God’s advocates! Ongoing prayer support is also needed and I would appreciate a response from any of you who are willing to help out in this area!

     Thanks and may you all have an amazingly blessed week and weekend!"

I'd love to hear from you if you are commited to praying for my family and our outreach - please comment below and if you'd like to receive updates, please e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com
May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share!  I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!
Video share - all the time I have been writing this, this song has been playing in my mind.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been become a regular reader of your blog. I have given you an award. The Versatile Blogger Award. Please collect your award http://imaginethespirit.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/i-am-an-versatile-blogger/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to am a fan of your words,thank you for taking the time to share and to care for all of us,spreading the word of god is more important then ever now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know how I ever missed this for so long! Thanks much for your comment and yes I believe so, too! God bless you!

      Delete