He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Weekend to Talk About – Part 2 – 2012

Even though it is now Tuesday I had some revelations from the Holy Spirit while baking No Sugar Added Oatmeal Cranberry cookies (partially my own recipe). I knew this had to be connected to that writing somehow since it is still on the subject of afflictions. How do we know what God’s definition of healing is? Are these definitions of wisdom, understanding, and knowledge any different than what we might say?

*Proverbs 3: 19, 20 “The Lord by wisdom founded the earth;
By understanding He established the heavens;
By His knowledge the depths were broken up,
And clouds drop down the dew.”

I believe that I’m learning more and more that He gives us what we need as His uniquely made individuals:

*Philippians 4:19 “ And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

And, we all know:

*Proverbs 3:5, 6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.”

I was listening to Kutless’ new album “Believer” which is totally wonderful and I find more and more to love about it all the time. There is a song on there that particularly started speaking to me a couple of weeks ago called “Even If” and the lyrics are:
Even If
Believer
by Kutless

Sometimes all we have to hold on to
Is what we know is true of who You are
So when the heartache hits like a hurricane
That could never change who You are
And we trust in who You are

Even if the healing doesn’t come
And life falls apart
And dreams are still undone
You are God You are good
Forever faithful One
Even if the healing
Even if the healing doesn’t come

Lord we know Your ways are not our ways
So we set our faith in who You are
Even though You reign high above us
You tenderly love us
We know Your heart
And we rest in who You are

You’re still the Great and Mighty One
We trust You always
You’re working all things for our good
We’ll sing your praise

You are God and we will bless You
As the Good and Faithful One
You are God and we will bless You
Even if the healing doesn’t come
Even if the healing doesn’t come

Written by S. Krippayne and Tony Wood | Produced by Dave Lubben Pirk Music (BMI) | Songs From Exit 71 (ASCAP) admin by Krippayne, Inc. and The Harry Fox Agency 





Will you love Him even if?

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment