He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 23 of My Facebook Break!


And, look what I just found: 

“I want to share another excerpt from the book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. Through this book, God speaks to me over and over again; much of the time, by impressing upon me things that I know over and over again to make an exclamation of their importance upon my brain. "Seek My Face, and you will find all that you have longed for. The deepest yearnings of your heart are for intimacy with Me. I know, because I designed you to desire Me. Do not feel guilty about taking time to be still in My Presence. You are simply responding to the tugs of divinity within you. I made you in My image, and I hid heaven in your heart. Your yearning for Me is a form of homesickness: longing for your true home in heaven.

Do not be afraid to be different from other people. The path I have called you to travel is exquisitely right for you. The more closely you follow My leading, the more fully I can develop your gifts. To follow Me wholeheartedly, you must relinquish your desire to please other people. However, your closeness to Me will bless others by enabling you to shine brightly in this dark world."”

I shared this several years ago on this blog and I just realized that it fits even more now than it did then! I took this break so I could break the habit of spending too much time on Facebook and after 23 days I can see it has truly worked! Yet, after I started this break I decided to make it a fast from Facebook for Lent. 

Be seein' ya 'all again real soon!

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!


No comments:

Post a Comment