He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Thursday, July 27, 2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS & JUST BEING THERE!

Wanting to thank you all for your prayers whenever I holler.  It is so comforting to know that I have so many awesome friends/family that will come to my aid at a moments notice.  And, I know you all know that I am a firm believer in the power of prayer!  I also want to let you know that I am still quite positive about this whole thing and all of the physical issues that I’ve been going through.  After 16 years of being handicapped with all of the issues that I’ve been through, as I am improving, I think I’d be upset if my body didn’t react....LOL!  I am getting better and Satan can’t lie to me and tell me that this is all a negative thing!  What Satan means for evil, God means for good!  I just covet your prayers during this whole process, if you don’t mind?!  

I walked into Celebrate Recovery on Monday night, after missing Cardiac Rehab due to hours of back pain, little sleep, and fighting traffic, etc... and the worship leader mentioned the fact that we should be worried if Satan isn’t attacking! 

AND, some of you know that I’ve been in belief that God has called me to Celebrate Recovery and mostly to jail/prison ministry.  I have been looking and questioning for some time and do ya know?  This is the first church that I tried to go to for CR after our move here and I could not even see the church (another Satan thing - GPS issues) and I just found out yesterday that they do CR jail ministry!  Hallelujah!  I’m already corresponding with the minister in charge.  Fighting our way through the battlefield just makes us stronger...Satan is a lying fool!

Email share:  “Juliana, Praise the LORD!!! What an amazing testimony.  You have gone through so much, and your trust in the Lord has kept persevering no matter what!!! Please call me so we can talk about the jail ministry...”

HALLELUJAH!

“I can do ALL THINGS through Christ Who strengthens me.”  Phil. 4:13


“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”  Romans 8:28


No comments:

Post a Comment