He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Monday, August 28, 2017

Bible Journaling PLUS Retrospect MY BIBLE

This morning I was thinking about how precious my Bible has been to me. The first one that I put to very good use is like the saying

“A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t.― Charles Haddon Spurgeon

I remember sitting on my bed in prison, Bible in my arms. I was being moved to a different, lower security prison and I had to put all of my belongs into a paper bag. My Bible was the last to go and it was so hard. We had very few possessions in there yet my Bible, my most prized possession.


Then, I was looking over my Journaling Bible and thinking of how I love to embellish things. My favorite things are those that I have “improved Upon” in my own way, which I am very much doing with my Journaling Bible. It makes it special, uniquely mine! No one else has one like mine! It is now very special to me, similarly to this Bible in prison where I learned to know the Lord so intimately. Now, I am into a different season. I am learning, growing & healing once again!

At this time I am working on a cover design of my own.


God never ceases to amaze me. He makes my life worth living. He makes my life more interesting!

AND with this, I'd like to thank some people by sharing links to their websites and/or pages who have been so very inspirational to me in my Bible Journaling/Art! Please check them out further!


And, as always...worshiping!




May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment