He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Revelation

If you’re reading this and you don’t know much about me or my past then you may want to stop right now and read this archived blog entry that will explain more at this point since my life has been quite full.  
http://somethingbyjuliana.blogspot.com/2010/07/testimony-written-for-billy-burke.html

Have any of you ever felt like you’d truly learned a lesson about something but later when it really hits you, you realize that you did learn about it in your head, but not your heart?  I think that is what happened to me today.  I’ve truly learned to thank the Lord for all I’ve been through. 

And I know that I may have to go through quite a bit that sometimes even looks quite nasty but God is doing something amazing in me. 

*Romans 8:28  "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

When God has taught me something from my past (and I love this) several times it’s seemed that He has given me a fly on the wall perspective.  To explain, I’ll see a picture of a time from my past as though I’m looking down at it while it’s happening.  This morning I saw myself standing in my back yard garden back in our house in Ohio before I got sick. I was working in my garden but on and off looking to the sky praising God while asking for Him to draw me closer to Him.  I knew prior to today that this had been my plea for many years but until today I had not specifically seen myself doing it.  And, I had such a struggle seeking Him.  Due to having ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) I lived with such distractions.  

But I had to go through much to get to where I am now.  If you’ve read the archive mentioned above you can see just a short version.

And, also, instead of Him removing the ADD, (which can be so very beneficial), he removed me from having to deal with the outside world as much.

http://www.mental-health-matters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=372

*Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”

And I have become so very thankful! 

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment