He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Being Ill - A Reflection - 2010

I just got up and out from having an abscessed tooth. This is Wednesday and I'd only been down since late Saturday night. I was driving down the road in retrospect of the time I spent in bed from 2001 to 2003 and thinking that I truly don't know how I made it through that time. I had CNS Vasculitis which has waxing and waning symptoms so while I wasn't down in bed all the time, I didn't ever know how I would be from one day to the next, or even one hour to the next, spending most of my time in PJ's. So, I was truly getting (not just in my head) but in my heart, how God provides us with what we need when we need it! I believe, for several months now, that I've had this kind of a light-bulb thing trying to come on in my mind's eye! For instance, I see myself in a certain place and I realize that 10 year ago, I could never have done that! God has such perfectly amazing timing and He sure gives you what you need for today! One Day at a Time, Lord!

Let me live one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment