He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

He Loves Them All - 2010

The other day I had planned to go out to the beach and write. I awoke early, yet not early enough to get everything together before the time I would need to leave to get out to the gulf before it got too warm. I decided to go down to the Manatee River and write or read instead.

I stopped by a gas station convenience store to look for something to drink. When I went to pay for my items there was a young man at the register with a piercing in his chin (among other things). I, myself, have 9 earring holes in my ears, although mine being there since the middle 80's before I rededicated my life to the Lord.

I got in my car and drove off down the road and the Lord spoke to me. I had noticed that the young man at the convenience store was all smiles from ear to ear. He was extremely personable. And, the Lord told me that the piercings that I have (at 49 years old) helped him to feel OK about his. God told me that He didn't want the young man to feel bad about himself because He loved him. I was in awe once again! That was something that I'd never really thought about! How interesting!

And so I went on with this being brought to my attention to write down for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment