He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My First Day Writing A Blog - 2009

So, this is the first time I'm attempting to write a blog and I truly do not have a clue as to what I'm doing but I guess one of the best things is that I'm attempting something new. I also know that I am not alone and I believe that God is right here inspiring me to do this and with Him all things are possible and *Phil. 4:13 "I CAN DO ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me!" So, here goes!

I entitled this blog "Something by Juliana" because I am a mixed-media artist so you just never will know what I might come up with. I value myself as being a uniquely designed child of God and I seem to not be satisfied with the "norm", always having to be uniquely me, who He created! So, I will have writing (all kinds to also include poetry), photos, other devotionals, quotes and whatever else might come to mind in the midst of blogging!

I decided in the past to share my writing in accordance with God's inspiration. I truly, without doubt, love our dear sweet Jesus and I wanted to make it known to all! He speaks to me and guides me through my life. I want to honestly share how He does this. I want to share my life on a regular basis with those of you who want to read. I have, in the past, written some devotionals or shared others devotionals, including how God spoke to me when I read them and so on and so forth. I hope to continue to share this with people who chose to read this, too.

Recently God has been impressing upon me, His love for me in many different ways. A friend shared with several of my women friends and I a song that I ran home and found on video yesterday. I've listened to it numerous times even purchasing the album. I believe that through her sharing of this that God has spoken to me, once again, that I am to *Matt. 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.", that He is in control and that I am to learn to rest in Him and His love, first and foremost! I hope that this song blesses you as much as it has blessed me:



 I want to share another excerpt from the book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. Through this book, God speaks to me over and over again; much of the time, by impressing upon me things that I know over and over again to make an exclamation of importance upon my brain. "Seek My Face, and you will find all that you have longed for. The deepest yearnings of your heart are for intimacy with Me. I know, because I designed you to desire Me. Do not feel guilty about taking time to be still in My Presence. You are simply responding to the tugs of divinity within you. I made you in My image, and I hid heaven in your heart. Your yearning for Me is a form of homesickness: longing for your true home in heaven.


Do not be afraid to be different from other people. The path I have called you to travel is exquisitely right for you. The more closely you follow My leading, the more fully I can develop your gifts. To follow Me wholeheartedly, you must relinquish your desire to please other people. However, your closeness to Me will bless others by enabling you to shine brightly in this dark world."

1 comment:

  1. I want to thankyou for sharing your piece on seeking the Lord's face and the music Selah. After 29 years in the ministry I realize that I have come to a place of "complacency" I continue to serve the Lord and do his biding but something has been missing. I now realize it is because I have lost the "abiding" part. Oh, I read the word, go to church, but something was gone. The Lord spoke to me that I need to wait and listen for His voice. Thank you for sharing. (Left by Judy from my previous blog)

    ReplyDelete