He is making perfect sense out of a perfectly senseless, messed up life!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fearless for Him - 2007 + Update 2013

I came in from working outside and this song that I love was playing on my computer: 

MISSING PAGES
by Seventh Day Slumber

On the outside all we see is clay
That hides the perfect light
But no one really knows the pain inside

I understand how much it hurts
To be the one who’s never seen
The missing pages in a magazine

No one knows you anymore
You’re lost inside the walls you’ve built
No one knows you anymore
A prison deep within your soul
There is One who sees it all
He’ll give you life you’ve never dreamed
He can see the pain underneath your skin

It’s hard to see you fading
Nothing that I do can bring you back
I pray to God that you don’t fade away

Your addiction is a symptom of a lost and dying soul
Without Jesus there’s no hope at all

No one knows you anymore
You’re lost inside the walls you’ve built
No one knows you anymore
A prison deep within your soul
There is One who sees it all
He’ll give you life you’ve never dreamed
He can see the pain underneath your skin

There’s so much more this is not the end
It’s all in your hands don’t throw it away
A beautiful life with so much to give
The image of God underneath your skin
The beauty of God underneath your skin (3x)

These lyrics a remind me of me before I’d rededicated my life to the Lord in 1988.

I sent this e-mail to my husband about a month ago:

“I had an interesting conversation with God today while out driving in my car.
He said: "Go where I tell you and I will give you anything you want."
I said: "And, I only want that which lines up with Your word." (This happened while I was driving over the Manatee River! I, literally, saw a vision of Jesus' face in the water a month or so ago!)
Then I said: "Protect me I will lead them to You".
And, it was just as if I'd written out a paper contract and signed it! Things are going to happen in our life. Just expect and you'll be awed by His miracles!”

I was talking to God, not my husband. I, too, believe that my husband is my helpmate to help me live life and to help protect me from some things but this IS my calling. But, if my husband is always trying to protect me by stopping me from doing things, how will I do what God wants me to.

When I was healed, my husband told me that he was worried that I’d be one of those wives that spouts off about how God told them to do this or that so they run off and leave their husbands behind. I told him that I did not and would not become that kind of wife. So, I guess he will have to either learn to let go and let God or join me.

God showed me that my witness is to the world’s throw-a-ways. How can that be, if I can’t go? I’m not afraid, strangely. I’m more afraid of them dying and not knowing Jesus, honestly! Lately, that is when all the tears come! Not in just missing my friends, but remembering the suicides, the deaths, and remembering looking into all those eyes and seeing the pain inside -- THAT I remember clearly! I know Jesus is their ONLY way out! My oldest brother, (minister), had a word from God for me just before my healing. He said that God told him that I was a signpost pointing the way to Him! I want to be able to be that sign post!

Last night I sent out a bunch of prayer requests:

“Too long of a story. I'm going through some major spiritual warfare right now. Please keep me and my family in your prayers!”

and right when I sat down to write today, I saw a reply from CBN, that said:

“As born-again believers, God has given us authority over the power of the enemy through Jesus Christ (Luke 10:18-19). Many people, however, fail to receive their victory because they do not understand who the enemy is, nor do they use the authority God has given them in Jesus to overcome their situation.

The Apostle Paul clearly identified the enemy in Ephesians 6:12, "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." The good news is that Jesus has "given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you" (Luke 10:19).

Before ascending into heaven, Jesus instructed the disciples that they were to "wait for the gift my Father promised," explaining that in a few days they would be "baptized with the Holy Spirit" (Acts 1:4-8). He went on to tell them they would "receive power" when the Holy Spirit came upon them. If you are not baptized in the Holy Spirit, confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior, surrendering to Him completely. In faith, ask Him to baptize you in the Holy Spirit, receiving His power as promised in Acts 1:8.

Christians are to walk by faith, not by sight (II Corinthians 5:7). Do not confess the problem, or the enemy's power. Confess that Jesus Christ is greater than anything that is in the world; confess His power. Jesus promised He would never fail us, nor forsake us, but that He would be with us always, even to the end of the age. Praise God and thank Him for your victory in Christ Jesus.”

Yesterday, my mom’s caregiver told me that she’d be scared to go around anyone that is involved with anything from her past. That got me thinking, why am I not scared?

Funny thing, I went to save this and this song started playing on the stereo that I’ve always loved and I’ve sang to the Lord many times over, and I surely fits:

Fearless
By Building 429

No I don’t understand
And I can’t comprehend
This power that draws me to you
But I know for the cross
I’ll consider it all lost
In an effort to tell of the truth

That the world may know
That the world may know
You have been heaven sent to us

(Chorus)
I’ll be fearless for You
I’ll be fearless for You
Take me I’m Yours
I’ll be fearless for You

All the times that I’ve failed
When my doubt has prevailed
These are the moments I’m giving to you
Cause I can’t be ashamed
No I can’t fear the pain
When it comes time to be living proof

So the world may see
That the captives are free
‘Cause you have been heaven sent to us

(Chorus)

Unwilling to bend
Unwilling to break
And Headstrong I’ll stand
No matter what it takes

(Chorus)

--- Update: As I’m proofreading this blog post I realize that I need to add a note. This is now 2013 and although I am in recovery from illness my life with God is moving forward. I think back to volunteering to facilitate parenting in jail for 1+ years a few years back, and being fascinated that I never did care to know what any one of those women did to be arrested and put in there. Then even more recently I volunteered at The 99 (an outreach to teens & young adults) and once again I cared nothing of their past, only hoping for their futures.

When God put His love in my heart and showed me to use that love to reach others my heart changed. I learned to look at those people with His love!  His unconditional love!


*1 Corinthians 13: 1-8a
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. 

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.


Love never fails."

May God bless you through my writing. If He has especially touched you in any way, please leave a comment below. Your comments are so very encouraging to me to help me to keep writing. Also, click on the “Uptweet” button on the above right and share! I pray you will keep coming back. I fully believe that my writing is by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit so if I am writing, there is someone that needs to read it! Maybe it’s you? Also, please be sure to share any questions you might have with me and if you would like to keep them personal (just between you and me) please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at juliana.pace@gmail.com. If I don’t know how to answer you, I will may every attempt to refer you to someone for more information. Thanks and may God bless all your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment